The IP telephone system ready make business communication more enjoyable and convenient.
The Strata CIX200 is a business telephone system on a converged IP platform that supports all IP client devices for all users in all locations, from IP desk telephones and consoles, to wireless IP handsets and soft phones for your notebook PCs and PDAs. The Strata CIX200 is efficient, easy-to-use, and easy-to-customize to your workplace. Each user can choose the communication device that meets their individual needs.
The Strata CIX200 is much more than just an IP system though. It can be TDM-enabled to support digital telephones and interfaces from other Toshiba systems. Through the phone system, implementing new IP-based communication capabilities is made easy.
Flexible and Ready to Expand
The Strata CIX200 phone system allows you to build the communications system you need now and expand as your needs grow. The phone system supports a full line of Toshiba IP telephones, SIP telephones, digital telephones, analog telephones, digital and analog Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, and Strata-Net IP networking interfaces. The Strata CIX200 allows these devices to be combined to work together. Begin small and grow as you need to with the modular architecture that allows you to add new capabilities and capacity.
Transfer to Other Systems With No Problem
Your company will be able to reuse key components, such as telephones and trunk and station interfaces if and when you choose to migrate to a larger systems in the future. You will be able to:
- Move from the Strata CIX200 to larger Strata systems
- Change from older and smaller Strata systems to the Strata CIX200
- Switch to IP telephony now or in the future
Business Communication Away From the Main Office
Increasing numbers of employees are working to some extent from home offices, branch offices, start-up locations, on-site at customer locales, and need communications solutions to connect them. The Strata CIX200 phone system helps to make communications easier and more cost-effective by:
- Networking multiple Strata CIX200 and/or CIX100 and CIX670 systems to provide one integrated system for all your office locations
- Sharing capabilities like call center operations, attendant services, unified voice mail, and internal extension dialing company-wide
- Helping you avoid costly long-distance charges on phone calls between various locations
- Helping you get off the network to turn a long-distance call into a local call
Missed calls lead to missed opportunities. Don’t let an unanswered call hold back your business. The CIX200 allows easy access to voice mail and your company operator in addition to these other features:
Wireless IP telephones and SoftIPT softphone clients that run on laptops, PDAs, or tablet PCs via your wireless local area network (WLAN).
Roaming from anywhere your WLAN goes while maintaining voice and data functionality.
Other Phone Features
- Desk telephone extension numbers
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Multi-line access
- Ability to switch between cordless and digital desk telephones during a call.
- Frequency range protected for maximum security
- Personal administration tool My Phone Manager™ giving users the ability to set individual phone features for enhanced control, while at the same time freeing system administrators up to focus on other critical work.
Simple to Use
Advanced features and capabilities are easily accessed because the Strata CIX200 was built to be used easily. The phone includes:
- An intuitive interface matching the way your employees use the telephone
- An easy-to-read display featuring uncomplicated instructions
- Voice mail controls right on the telephone’s LCD screen
- Program your most frequently used calling features
Improve Your Bottom Line
The Strata CIX200 can save your company money and increase its profitability by:
- Examining incoming and outgoing call patterns to simplify client billing
- Restricting access to long-distance calls
- Using the Voice over IP technology more, eliminating many long-distance charges
- Automatically routing outgoing calls over the least costly long-distance carrier or trunk line